Customer service teams provide a wide range of activities designed to lighten prescriber’s unreimbursed workload, providing communication and support throughout a brand’s life cycle.
Many pharmaceutical brands no longer need sales or clinical messaging, but rather a cost-effective solution that will keep them top-of-mind with healthcare providers (HCPs). Customer service is the sum of many small engagements with stakeholders, such as activating co-pay cards, fulfilling samples and reaching out to patients who have discontinued treatment. Many of these tasks can be performed efficiently by inside representatives.
PDI’s inside customer service representatives keep your brand top of mind by making prescribing easier.
Inside service teams are one of the most cost-effective ways of providing support to prescribers, office staff, and patients. PDI’s healthcare-focused contact center offers inbound and outbound customer service support across dozens of brands and tens of thousands of interactions each month.
The services provided by PDI’s inside customer service teams include:
- TeleSampling: Delivering significantly better fulfillment rates than non-personal sampling approaches.
- TeleService: Providing product, managed markets, and formulary information
- Inbound Patient Concierge Support: Offering patient assistance that includes information, referrals, scheduling, and appointment reminders.
- Outbound Patient Management: Assisting with scheduling and sending reminders
- Loyalty and Co-pay Card Activation: Activating and managing loyalty and co-pay cards.
- DTC Direct Response Programs: Managing call influx patterns for all types of direct response programs.
- Reactivation and Dormant Patient Programs: Calling to verify patients’ status and re-integrate them back into the system.
- Surveying and Profiling Services: Executing all types of market research, such as polls/surveys and customer experience assessments
- Field Sales Team HCP Appointments: Setting appointments with key healthcare provider targets.
- Clinical Trial Support: Providing inbound/outbound contact center support for clinical trial investigators and participants.
- Event and/or Crisis Management: Providing support for product recalls, loss of exclusivity, backorder issues, and inbound response overflows.