The most successful healthcare commercialization strategies are purpose-built and fully integrated to meet the exact needs of the client brand — offering the greatest possible return on investment.
The need for outsourced healthcare commercialization services comes in all shapes and sizes. Consider the following scenarios:
- A startup company with a promising product in Phase III clinical trials, but without commercial infrastructure
- An established manufacturer with a robust but aging portfolio looking for a flexible and cost-effective strategy
- A biopharmaceutical company with a potential blockbuster that needs a scalable launch team who can adjust quickly to market events
In each case the client brand needs a unique, purpose-built solution that meets the customer’s needs and budget.
PDI has the expertise, people, and infrastructure to meet a wide range of commercialization challenges
PDI has evolved from a contract sales organization into a full commercialization organization that is ready to meet expanding client needs. While designing, implementing, and managing customer facing and inside sales, service, and clinical teams remains a core competency, we complement these services with recruiting, training, performance management, and sales operations and analytics to build fully integrated and customized healthcare commercialization solutions.
All our commercialization solutions are designed to meet the specific needs, timelines and budgets of our client brands. For instance:
- The startup company may need to avoid a permanent investment in commercial infrastructure but may want a “lease to buy” option for key clinical and sales teams.
- The company with an aging portfolio may need a cost-effective, trusted field team to optimize profit and return on investment as brands approach loss of exclusivity
- The potential blockbuster drug may have to commercialize quickly to maximize the brand’s impact at launch and help create a product that could become a billion-dollar brand